fot

Re: Racecar transport to MidOhio - Options ?

To: Bill Babcock <BillB@bnj.com>
Subject: Re: Racecar transport to MidOhio - Options ?
From: Jeff Snook <jsnook@wcnet.org>
Date: Mon, 29 Apr 2002 18:25:28 -0400
West Coast Listers

We have been using Reliable Transport to move cars from the West Coast
to Ohio, in an enclosed trailer.  About $1,000 one way.  I don't know
what they could do for a group of race cars in one trailer, but call
Goldie @ 800-528-5709 x6604.  Maybe they need the floor of one of their
trailers oiled to keep it from rusting and would give you a discount!!

See you there!

Vroom, vroom,

Jeff Snook