fot

But Triumph related, Re: No lbc but read anyway!!!

To: "T.R. Householder" <trhouse@greenapple.com>, <fot@autox.team.net>
Subject: But Triumph related, Re: No lbc but read anyway!!!
From: "fredd" <fal@hiwaay.net>
Date: Tue, 30 Apr 2002 09:25:10 -0700
Since yesterday there's a new Triumph addition in the family !
OK, it only has two wheels, but I could not resist it any longer.
After a weekend long testride, I went back to the dealer and told him I
refuse to give him this bike back, a nice brand new Triumph Bonneville
America.
My wife followed me with the car to the dealer, there she walks in the
showroom and discovers a brand new Royal Enfield, dang cheap, made in India.
This reminds her of her crazy 60's in California.

Regarding Bill his comments on the Moss parts made in Bombay, I hope that
this Royal Enfield is better because its parked next to my new Bonnie in my
garage now :)

Is this the famous mid life crisis ??? :-)

fredd