fot

RE: Party

To: "'Irv Korey'" <emanteno@attglobal.net>, BOB KRAMER <rgk@flash.net>,
Subject: RE: Party
From: Bill Babcock <BillB@bnj.com>
Date: Tue, 7 May 2002 10:06:47 -0700
Wow, five hundred bucks for a race, these guys are not shy! Is that what
you folks are used to paying in the Midwest and east coast? Sovern has
climbed up to $250 for a full weekend race, and I don't recall what the
Monterey Historics charge, but at this rate the guys on a budget must feel
a fair amount of pain. Our local SCCA races have a vintage class and most
are $150.