fot

Re: Fame and fortune gone to my head

To: lang@isis.mit.edu, GRMTim@aol.com
Subject: Re: Fame and fortune gone to my head
From: BillDentin@aol.com
Date: Tue, 7 May 2002 15:50:01 EDT
In a message dated 05/07/2002 11:17:47 AM Central Daylight Time,
lang@isis.mit.edu writes:

> Hey - Dentinger's car has been on one these posters in the past - _he_
> still hangs with us! Heck, some of us even like his jokes!

Hooray for Tim, but let's face it.  This is TRIUMPH TR's 50th Anniversary.
Suddard's car was probably selected because it looks its age.  Like most
TRIUMPH racers every available nickel go to drive train and chassis efforts.
Cosmetics often are addressed last, if ever.  Truth be told...its a great
choice.  That car is an old War Horse from the period we are celebrating.  A
very deserving choice.

Bill Dentinger

Bill Dentinger