fot

TRIUMPH FLAG

To: fot@autox.team.net
Subject: TRIUMPH FLAG
From: RDWISMER@aol.com
Date: Wed, 8 May 2002 09:22:35 EDT
A friend has 22 "Triumph" motorcycle flags available for pickup at Mid-Ohio
for $20 or mailed for $28. The Flag is 3 feet by 5 feet with the lettering
and design in red and black on a white background. I have a photo I can
download to those interested.

The flag looks "triumph" enough to work for cars as well as motorcycles.
Since the Beady Eye Vintage Triumph Team has a Triumph  motorcycle as well as
cars it is perfect for our paddock. Contact me if interested or pass on to
your motorcycle friends..............Bob Wismer

[I have no financial interest in this venture]