fot

Spitfire parts

To: FOT@autox.team.net
Subject: Spitfire parts
From: Gt6steve@aol.com
Date: Mon, 13 May 2002 20:44:25 EDT
Greetings Amici,
I'm tearing down a remarkably pristine Spitfire 1500 to provide a body for my
beloved Spitsix.  I will be using as much of my 71 as possible to maintain
the patina so a lot of late Spit stuff will be available.  The engines long
gone and the bumpers are spoken for.  Does anyone need a TOTALLY RUST FREE
bonnet?  If it stays here I'll cut a wing off rather than repair mine.  This
car is so perfect and rustfree it breaks my heart I couldn't sell it to an
enthusiast but at least I'll flog it another 30 years in Spitsix guise.  Any
Concourse people looking for something obscure?  Like two spare tire boards?
I hate to throw this stuff away....Steve