fot

After Market Sump Dimensions Needed

To: Amici Triumphi <fot@autox.team.net>
Subject: After Market Sump Dimensions Needed
From: Justin <jmwagner@greenheart.com>
Date: Mon, 20 May 2002 21:07:27 -0700
Triumph 2 through 4A....   If you have an after market sump handy... (on
your workbench, etc.)...  I'd appreciate it if you could put a caliper
on it and tell me the thickness of the flange (that the bolts go
through)...  I want to get a feeling for what variances are out there in
terms of this thickness.  I do not need any other measurements.   If you
have a measurement for me, let me know the name of the
manufacturer/supplier, if it is known.  Thanks.

--Justin