fot

car storage

To: Friends of Triumph <fot@autox.team.net>
Subject: car storage
From: Hornbostel <mgbme@tke.att.ne.jp>
Date: Tue, 28 May 2002 09:51:57 +0900
We are going thru the crazy process of moving back to the USA from Japan
next week. I am now in need of finding some inside storage for my TR and
trailer in the Toledo, OH area. Does anyone on the list have any ideas??

 After I finish at Mid-Ohio on June 16, I do not want to haul the car
all the way back to Wisconsin just to bring it back down to Toledo after
we find a house in the Toledo area.     Ideally, I would like to park it
inside somewhere. Time frame would be from June 17 thru to sometime in
August. Let me know if you have any suggestions.

Thanks!
JHH