fot

Mid-Ohio Confirmations

To: fot@autox.team.net
Subject: Mid-Ohio Confirmations
From: Henry Frye <thefryes@iconn.net>
Date: Thu, 30 May 2002 13:03:00 -0400
Thanks for the updates, I will get to posting them on the website soon.

A couple people asked me about SVRA confirmations.

SVRA is historically very slow about getting the confirmations out.  There
is a chance Jack Woerhle, Chief of Tech and fellow Triumph devotee is
holding them up, as he has the fun job of handing out car numbers. We have
to make sure the RIGHT car gets number 44 in all groups!

Bottom line, do not sweat not receiving your confirmation, I think none of
us have gotten ours.