fot

RE: exhaust

To: Mike Munson <fasttrs@mindspring.com>, fot@autox.team.net
Subject: RE: exhaust
From: Bill Babcock <BillB@bnj.com>
Date: Tue, 4 Jun 2002 12:26:43 -0700
Mandrel bending is always worthwhile, if only for appearance sake. And
you've got to figure that those kink-and-bend outside roller corners must
screw up the reflected waves.

For all my planning and scheming I'm not going to be able to go to
mid-Ohio either. My original transport scheme blew up, and the best I can
find will cost me about $4,000. Add in plane fare and hotel and it's a $5K
race. A bit spendy for me, even if it is once in a lifetime. Worse yet, my
business needs some TLC right now. I'm really disappointed, I was thinking
of just coming myself and leaving the car, but that would be torture.

Bill