fot

Re: Mid Ohio confirmations

To: "Kramer, Robert" <RKramer@rdoequipment.com>,
Subject: Re: Mid Ohio confirmations
From: "Jack W. Drews" <vinttr4@geneseo.net>
Date: Wed, 05 Jun 2002 17:26:33 -0500
At 01:01 PM 6/5/02 -0500, Kramer, Robert wrote:
>Has anyone gotten anything from SVRA confirming registration. I'm planning
>on leaving this Saturday morning and would like to know if I can pick up my
>race packet at the track, or will it show up at my house after I leave. I'm
>leaving early to visit family on the way, but time is getting short.
>
>Bob Kramer

I didn't get a confirmation for the Road America event run by SVRA either,
but I was registered.

For Mid Ohio, I got a phone call from Kim who said my entry was accepted
and gave me my third choice number.

Must be a cost cutting measure -- let's see, 400 entries, $.32 apiece for
the postage stamp, that's -- ummmm --- my calculator doesn't do numbers
that small.