fot

Mid Ohio A great success....

To: triumphs@autox.team.net, fot@autox.team.net
Subject: Mid Ohio A great success....
From: "T.R. Householder" <trhouse@greenapple.com>
Date: Sun, 16 Jun 2002 22:11:50 +0000
Got in a couple of hours ago...  I'm hot, tired, fried to a crisp from
the sun today and my shoes are still wet from yesterday. But I'm
extactic about the success of the event. Thanks to all for comming and
making it great. The reports and press will follow... I want to take
the time here to acknowledge the efforts of Brett Johnson Who's coverage
in his Columns I know were a key in the success of the weekend. He was
not acknowledeged at the awards reception on Saturday night and I am
embarassed.  More latter

T.R. Householder