fot

Mid-Ohio In-Car Video

To: fot@autox.team.net
Subject: Mid-Ohio In-Car Video
From: KHoward515@aol.com
Date: Tue, 18 Jun 2002 09:30:11 EDT
Hi FOTers

Thanks to Joe Alexander and everyone who made the event so great!!!

Four of us took videos of the All-Triumph race from various locations on the
track.  I also have copies from our TR3A that my son, Neal, was driving and
from Jack Drew's "New Blue".

I will be putting together a couple of videos of the event including one
covering the All-Triumph race.  If you had your video camera running during
the race I would like to include your footage with the rest.  Send me an
e-mail so that we can make arrangements to copy your original tape to Digital
Video.  Anyone sending in a tape will receive a free copy of the final
version.

Copies of the final version will be made available to all FOT members for the
cost of reproducing it on VHS and mailing it.  I'll let everyone know when it
is completed.  It will probably take a month or two to complete it.

Kent Howard