fot

Gee, another one

To: fot@autox.team.net
Subject: Gee, another one
From: Mark J Bradakis <mjb@autox.team.net>
Date: Fri, 21 Jun 2002 01:23:12 -0600 (MDT)
Yes, another weekend when I'll be zipping off to the races without a car
of my own.  This weekend out at Wendover should be a bit different than
last weekend.  For one thing I won't have the luxury of sleeping in if I
wish.  And there were probably more red TR6s at Mid Ohio than the total
number of cars we'll have attending IVR!  I could have rushed and gotten
Killer ready to go, but it didn't happen.  Oh well.  But while getting stuff
ready to load in the van I decided I better have a car ready for the 60th
anniversary.  Who knows, in 2012 SVRA may not want to do it, and we'll have
a real race track in Utah....

mjb.