fot

Mid Ohio Parade lap photos help ID

To: "R. John Lye" <rjl6n@cstone.net>
Subject: Mid Ohio Parade lap photos help ID
From: "T.R. Householder" <trhouse@greenapple.com>
Date: Mon, 24 Jun 2002 23:04:32 +0000
Need to know who etc....

Got pictures of the Ladawri coupe bieng pushed off during the laps.

Also Woods and Majors in the esses TR3a

A Canadian plate HAK 447  TR3a

A red small mouth with fog lights and no grille or bumper  sporting
panasports.

White TR4 with wires and plates (OHIO?) reading  ....MY 63 TR4....

BRG with Tan top and curtains TR3A ...Blue and white nave badge.... no
fender bead and Blue inspection sticker in drivers side corner of
windshield.

Powder blue TR4 with white top and white rally wheels. looks to have
chrome stabiliser bar in front  thin white wall tires  guy in the
passengers seat has a beard.

Small mouth TR3 no front bumper and wires RED with black top and
interior.

Also A red TR3a  with lots of grille badges I think the car was in the
forefront of the pano shot, last car in the  formed semi circle on the
right

Black TR3a with plates ...... Pappys 3..... spit and powder blue TR3a
following him.

These are some proofs from a professional photographer.... he didn't
take many but what he did are good...... he sent them to me to be
Identified.   Help if you can.

Thanks

Tom