fot

Re: 100 ANNIVERSARY

To: gasket.works@gte.net, BillDentin@aol.com, fot@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: 100 ANNIVERSARY
From: WEmery7451@aol.com
Date: Tue, 25 Jun 2002 00:26:29 EDT
In a message dated 6/24/02 7:35:10 PM Pacific Daylight Time,
gasket.works@gte.net writes:

<< Did anyone know that it is also the 100th year of Rambler motorcars?
 1902...2k2
 M. Dunst >>

I am not quite 100 yet, but my dad had all Nashs, starting with a 1938 Nash
Ambassador, then a 1941 Nash Ambassador, which he kept for several years due
to WW-II.  I didn't think the Rambler's started until the 1950's.  My first
car was a 1959 Rambler American.  It was also my first tow car for three
years, until I vaporized a universal joint and had a terrible time finding
another one.