fot

Re: Thefts at Mid-Ohio

To: "Russ Moore" <rem@cbord.com>, "'Don Marshall'"
Subject: Re: Thefts at Mid-Ohio
From: Irv Korey <emanteno@attglobal.net>
Date: Tue, 25 Jun 2002 19:00:19 -0500
At 03:19 PM 6/25/02 -0400, Russ Moore wrote:

>There were a number of thefts at Mid Ohio, I am under the impression from
>what I was told there were at least six, likely more.

Sadly, this seems to be happening at a number of venues. This has been
going on at VSCDA evenets for at least the 4 years I have been driving. The
thief or thieves always take money and credit cards. So far, at least the
tools and parts are undisturbed. Thieves don't quit until they get caught.
Maybe some day we'll bust them.

Irv