fot

Wallets lost at an event

To: FOT@autox.team.net
Subject: Wallets lost at an event
From: Gt6steve@aol.com
Date: Tue, 25 Jun 2002 22:40:43 EDT
OK, one final thought and I'll stop grinding this axe,
What if the County Mounty spent as much time worrying about the entrants as
he did worrying about speeders on the track and unlicensced scooters?  Could
he have maybe prevented all the wallets being stolen if they gave a SHIT
about the entrants?  Sorry to belabor the point and I have no disrespect for
SVRA but Mid_Ohio's management has some thinking to do.  When the hired gun
has time to verbally assault a citezen entrant for driving too fast on a
RACETRACK while thieves work over the paddock are we perhaps missing the
point of SECURITY?  All of us racers are good citezens and I'd say 99.9%
honest yet I percieved we were treated as potential criminals while the real
crooks ran rampant.  DAMN IT, Don't shoot the messenger when some of our own
suffered real losses.  Get the Gestapo mentality at M-O turned around so next
time we're not the bad guys!!!!
That's it...My last thought on something that doesn't affect me
anyway...Sorry.  Steve Smith