fot

security

To: fot@autox.team.net
Subject: security
From: "Jack W. Drews" <vinttr4@geneseo.net>
Date: Wed, 26 Jun 2002 08:23:18 -0500
It seems that if some super sleuth was put on this case, it could be
cracked in no time.

The thefts always take place early in the day, on the first or second day
of the event, and are not repeated at the same event.

I think (but I'm not sure) that some of these thefts have occurred at
non-spectator events, giving opportunity to compare lists of persons who
signed liability waivers.

The person(s) who perpetrate this crime must get out of the track and to a
mall to spend money against the credit card within an hour of the theft.
They have to go through the gate, right?

(I was always good at cops-and-robbers as a kid). Let's hire Bo Dietl.