fot

Race cars for sale

To: fot@autox.team.net
Subject: Race cars for sale
From: Susan Hensley <spitfiresuz@141.com>
Date: Thu, 27 Jun 2002 07:36:21 -0500
Hi all!

Found these at the SCCA Production Cars page:
http://www.h-production-scca.com/cars.htm

I have no financial interest (okay, yes I do -- I want to buy them
all!!!) and YMMV.

Keep Triumphing,
Susan   :)

*****************************
VINTAGE TRIUMPH TR-4

1966 Triumph TR-4 with 1992 frame-up restoration including:

                    Original American Mag wheels
                    New Koni front shocks
                    Re-conditioned front & rear brakes
                    TR-6 brake system
                    Two weekends on new Hoosier vintage tires
                    Fuel cell
                    Kirkey seat
                    Four weekends on engine by Rick Cline
                    Updated to rubber rear main seal
                    Aluminum flywheel
                    Gear reduction starter
                    Oil cooler
                    Oberg filter
                    Aeroquip fuel and oil lines
                    Gearbox reconditioned
                    Differential reconditioned
                    Spare rebuilt gearbox
                    Spare SU carbs & manifold ($900.00 new)
                    Spare rebuilt and welded differential
                    Spare grill
                    Spare hood
                    Misc. new spare parts worth $1100.00
                    Misc. other spares worth over $2000.00
                    SCCA logbook since 1972
                    Currently being raced in SCCA vintage

                                             $10,000 in CT

                                            Contact: K. P. Francke

                                            860-875-7696  evening

                                              860-565-7327  day

                                             mereken@yahoo.com

******************************

FOR SALE
1965 Triumph Spitfire SCCA G-Production racecar.

Mazda RX-7 racing transmission, refined coil-over suspension on all four
corners and much, much more. Excellent racecar, two
very good race engines, fiberglass molds for bonnet, tons of spare parts
and trailer.
All to go as a package, make me a serious offer.
Please email me with any questions.
Pictures and specs at www.suziessoftware.com/spitfire
I will deliver car and trailer for cost of gasoline, logging and meals
within 500 miles of Birmingham, Alabama.
Contact me at: wmahaffey@suziessoftware.com
William E. Mahaffey
319 Roundabout Drive
Trussville, Alabama 35173
Phone 205-655-9047

***********************************

FOR SALE

GP SPITFIRE

INCREDIBLY RELIABLE & NATIONALLY COMPETITIVE SINCE 1997

     Low 2:22s at Watkins Glen
     1:45s at Mid Ohio
     Low 1:18s at Nelson Ledges
     Two Valvoline Runoffs, including 2001

NATIONALLY COMPETITIVE ENGINE

     Cline cam
     Sharp roller rockers
     Cryogenic crank
     Vinolia pistons
     Baffled oil pan
     Competition rods

COMPLETELY PREPARED AS FOLLOWS:

     Cline rear spring
     Brand new adjustable shocks/rear
     Koni front shocks
     Fully adjustable front suspension/upper & lower
     Lowered Significantly
     Rod ends 2 races only
     Competition axles
     GT-6 front calipers
     Minimum weight
     Fiberglass bonnet, deck lid, flares, spoiler
     Large wheel studs all four corners
     Light driveshaft
     Calipers rebuilt just before 2001 Runoffs
     Aerodynamic cage
     Aeroquip lines throughout
     Stahl header
     Brand new cam lock belts
     High torque starter
     EGTs
     Halon fire system
     Fuel cell and pump fairly new
     Accusump
     Airbox
     Competition carburetor
     MSD ignition system w/crank trigger and remote timing adjustment
     Light flywheel
     Fresh paint and graphics prior to Runoffs 2001

ASKING $8900 or BOMark McAllister 716-671-7270 days, 716-671-4397 eves

**************************************

1964 Triumph TR4 Ex-SCCA -Racecar all it's life, zero rust ever,
straight and solid. Prepared by Viper Racing in Ct. to Group 44 specs in
late
'70's then stored and ignored since. We purchased this car at Lime Rock
Vintage Festival this past Sept.   Stripped the body, repainted  in and
out, above and below. Stripped the engine which had original pre-lube
still evident everywhere, rebuilt and updated. Will have it available
for
sale or rental this spring for Vintage or SCCA races. It is in Group 44
colors, orig.Silverstone 8 spoke mags, Re-inforced Overdrive trans, SU
carburetion,Cryo-Treated Engine and suspension w/modified front hubs.
Asking $11,500 with good 2 wheel trailer w/pwr. Winch,  slide out ramps.

Contact Storm at storm@wwortv.com or Former Glory Racing 203-752-05580