fot

Anyone know Richard Owens, former Spit racer ?

To: fot@autox.team.net
Subject: Anyone know Richard Owens, former Spit racer ?
From: EISANDIEGO@aol.com
Date: Sat, 29 Jun 2002 10:00:07 EDT
FOTers

       I have a SCCA logbook ( & Spitfire) that was raced by a Richard Owens
from Indiana in the early 1970s.  If you know where he might be contacted,
please let me know. Logbook shows the Spit was very active in early 1970s,
even appearing at one of the runoffs. Hope one of you knows where he can be
reached.

       Interesting enough, the logbook for one early 1970s race shows the
driver (with his autograph) being FOT's own Ted Schumacher. Ted can not
recall why his driver autograph is in this logbook. If any of you can recall
for him, let us know.

Cary