fot

Nomination of Dave Riddle

To: Friends of Triumph <fot@autox.team.net>
Subject: Nomination of Dave Riddle
From: Joe Curry <spitlist@gte.net>
Date: Wed, 03 Jul 2002 11:37:22 -0700
I would like to nominate Dave Riddle for membership into this exclusive
nomination.  Dave is a long time SCCA road racer who currently racing a
Formula 500 but has also raced RX3's and RX7's.  Dave is also a Triumph guy who
has a nice TR3 that he has run in SCCA Autocross and the Arizona
Region of NASA.  He is also an active member of the Desert Centre Triumph
Register of America.

I think Dave will make a great addition to our group.

Do I hear a "Second"?

Regards,
Joe Curry