fot

Re: More Frequent Triumph Reunions ?

To: EISANDIEGO@aol.com, fot@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: More Frequent Triumph Reunions ?
From: Rosspemlee@aol.com
Date: Mon, 8 Jul 2002 23:06:22 EDT
Cary,
So sorry to hear of your sister's passing. You did the right thing and I know
you know that.  I agree with you, that a more frequent get together would be
useful and practical. As witnessed by how short our times sometimes are, it
is too easy to put these things off.
Some years ago, I was given less than six months to live. I got busy and did
many of the things I "always wanted to do." Oddly enough, some of that
activity may be why I'm still here.
Maybe five years would work OK and, we could consider rotating the location,
in order to make it more available to various members.
I enjoyed it immensely and almost didn't go for various reasons which seem
mighty unimportant now.
How do the rest of the folks feel?
Doug Ross
Rosebud Racecar