fot

RE: Nomination -- Matt Barr

To: "'Barr, Scott'" <sbarr@mccarty-law.com>, <fot@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: Nomination -- Matt Barr
From: "Russ Moore" <rem@cbord.com>
Date: Wed, 10 Jul 2002 10:15:38 -0400
I'll second that!

Russ Moore
Spitfire #49

-----Original Message-----
From: owner-fot@autox.team.net [mailto:owner-fot@autox.team.net]On
Behalf Of Barr, Scott
Sent: Wednesday, July 10, 2002 9:52 AM
To: 'fot@autox.team.net'
Cc: 'matttrin@concentric.net'; 'jerrybarr@charter.net'
Subject: Nomination -- Matt Barr

Good morning all,

I'd like to nominate my brother Matt for FOT membership.  Matt recently
acquired a Spit for his wife Trini and a GT6 for himself, both of which are
in use as autocross cars at the moment.  Matt's been through his first
driver's school and will probably build the GT6 as a racer.

To say it another way, I'd like to make sure he's fully infected with the TR
virus before he goes and does something silly like prepare his Miata as a
Spec Miata.

Matt's address is matttrin@concentric.net

Is there a second?

Matt's in Tracy CA, east of the Bay area.  I know Chris K.'s in the area --
any other resources?

Scott Barr
sbarr@mccarty-law.com <mailto:sbarr@mccarty-law.com>
(920) 766-4693
(920) 766-4756 (fax)

PS, if anyone is keeping track, that's FOUR GT6s and a Spit in the family.