fot

Re: Mark 1 Spit for sale?

To: fot@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Mark 1 Spit for sale?
From: Mark J Bradakis <mjb@autox.team.net>
Date: Fri, 12 Jul 2002 19:04:23 -0600 (MDT)
    since our investments have gone into the toilet the past several weeks

Gee, I hadn't noticed.  I just got a retirement fund statement today.
I thought the reason the $2,000 I put in during the second quarter,
resulting in the fund being worth $15,647 less than it was three months ago
was just math errors on my part.  I'm not about to go on line and see what
it is worth this week!

But at the moment, little Racket is spoken for.  It may involve delivery
to Lancaster, California.  Anyone racing their Triumph at Willow Springs
in the next month or so?

mjb.