fot

BRIC at Road America

To: <fot@autox.team.net>
Subject: BRIC at Road America
From: "Tom Strange" <tstrange@new.rr.com>
Date: Mon, 15 Jul 2002 16:24:49 -0500
Anyone by any chance have a pit pass for the bric event??? I dont want to
race, as I just want to watch the old F1 cars.  Planning to go strictly to
take pictures.  Or if anyone needs help I could help crew for them (as long as
I have time to get the pics of the old F1s'.
  A free pass would be great if someone has an extra, but if you have an open
slot for a pass I could pay for, would be better than the $70.00 for a
ticket..
  Thanks in advance,
Tom