fot

Re: I wonder

To: Mark J Bradakis <mjb@autox.team.net>, fot@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: I wonder
From: "R. John Lye" <rjl@gt-classics.com>
Date: Sun, 21 Jul 2002 19:37:29 -0400
Hi Mark,
      I'm now back from my 2600 mile roundtrip visit
to the land where the mosquito is the state bird.
Anyway, you asked:

At 09:47 PM 7/18/02 -0600, Mark J Bradakis wrote:
>I wonder how the VTR autocross went today?

Not bad - not entirely as organized as it seemed, but
everyone got their timed runs in before the late afternoon
rains hit.  The fun runs were rain practice, though.
Richard Good set FTD with a time of 28.5XX, and was
pretty happy about it.  I ran a 30.4XX in a car that I
had driven once before in a fun run, and once on the
street (second place in M8 was a 36.XXX).  I'd guess
that about 60 or 65 cars ran the autocross, but I don't
have a good count.

>First time I've missed it
>in 13 years, had a streak going since Boulder, 1990.  Oh well.

Yeah, and since no-one else from the AAB was there, I was
asked to attend the board meeting in your stead - on the
morning of the autocross.  Its a good thing that the auto-X
was running a bit late...

Later,

R. John Lye

rjl6n@cstone.net