fot

Greetings fron Finland!

To: Friends of Triumph <FOT@autox.team.net>
Subject: Greetings fron Finland!
From: Jari Tabell <jari.tabell@pp.inet.fi>
Date: Wed, 24 Jul 2002 22:18:30 +0300
Hello,

We have also our racing season going on here up north. My Spitfire is
now again well and alive and I (finally just updated the race report
from my last race on my website, and now there is also a in-car video
downloadable. If you are interested, please have a look at:
http://personal.inet.fi/koti/jtabell/rr022.htm

Regards
Jari
http://personal.inet.fi/koti/jtabell/
http://www.historicrace.fi/

PS. Next month is our main event the "Historic Grand Race". If someone
of you is accidentally (holiday trip or something...) at this side of
the globe, you are mostly welcome to visit there. More information at:
http://www.historicrace.fi/grandrace2e.htm