fot

RE: axel conversion

To: "'Jari Tabell'" <jari.tabell@pp.inet.fi>,
Subject: RE: axel conversion
From: Bill Babcock <BillB@bnj.com>
Date: Tue, 30 Jul 2002 12:38:21 -0700
Nice web site Jari. I need to get off my duff and do something like that.

I used to work on Moto Guzzis (along with BMW's, Ducatis, Yamahas and
Hondas). They were the bane of my life until the Le Mans series came
along--and then they got to be fun. Before that they were mostly police
bikes and high-mileage tourers who never seemed to wash their bikes.