fot

Mid-Ohio PiX

To: fot@autox.team.net
Subject: Mid-Ohio PiX
From: "Robert M. Lang" <lang@isis.mit.edu>
Date: Wed, 31 Jul 2002 11:53:44 -0400 (EDT)
Hi,

This is a bit premature, but apropos to one recent thread...

I have scanned a few pictures from Mid Ohio and I am placing them on the
New England Triumphs "unofficial" web site:

http://isis.mit.edu/~triumph

down the page a bit there's a section titled "a couple of pictures from
the SVRA Sprint Vintage Grand Prix" and I'll list the individual picture
names there.

The apropos part is that I got a pretty good shot of Doug Ross in his TR3A
lining up for the pan-o-rama shot with passenger Kas Kastner.

Check it out.

I should have some more pix up fairly soon.

My intent with scanning the pictures is to make them available for asking
on a CDROM. I'm about 1/3 through that process, so I should have something
concrete before the beginning of September. Contact me off-list if you are
interested in this venture.

WARNING: these pix are scanned at 300 dpi, so they are 700k+ jpg files.
They might take a while to load if you are on dialup.

Legal: any pictures that you borrow from the web site are property of ME
and I give express permission to use them as long as you credit ME and New
England Triumphs. Thanks. Oh - and in this case Rich Bolton for providing
the film!

rml
Voice:617-253-7438    FAX: 617-258-9535        |