fot

RE: Historics

To: "'EISANDIEGO@aol.com'" <EISANDIEGO@aol.com>
Subject: RE: Historics
From: Bill Babcock <BillB@bnj.com>
Date: Thu, 1 Aug 2002 11:00:12 -0700
Yup. I'm going to be at the Prehistorics and the historics. You should
kick yourself for not coming. It will be great. I'm not a corvette fan
myself, though my wife has a '62 that I like to drive.

I think the breast implant thing is spreading. My trainer showed up with a
pair recently. This is a tall, hyper-fit kid that weighs 130 soaking wet.
Looks so-o-o natural, like she grafted on a couple of softballs. Oh, well.

Hey Baxter--haven't heard anything from you recently--are you going to the
Hysterics--let me know and I'll sign you guys up as crew.