fot

Axles inter alia

To: <fot@autox.team.net>
Subject: Axles inter alia
From: "Ian" <Ianhome@acohs.com.au>
Date: Mon, 12 Aug 2002 14:35:35 +1000
Guys, Although I have already given this info earlier... to fix your
problem, provided you have good eng. shop somewhere close by do what we did
with SuperssSpit here in Oz, after reaming out two sets og standard flanges
etc., use TR7 axles, shorten to lenght, re-spline, locate bearing on inner
side of flange with locking nut and modify trunnion assy as required (if
reguired) - works!!!! Not much else I can say really. If you want a
seconder, ask fello member Chris Swingler

regards

Ian
SuperSpit #77