fot

Re: SAD NEWS from ENGLAND

To: <BillDentin@aol.com>, <fot@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: SAD NEWS from ENGLAND
From: "Kas Kastner" <kaskas@earthlink.net>
Date: Sun, 1 Sep 2002 19:55:12 -0700
Sorry very very sad to hear about George Jones. Neat man.  Whatever I might
have learned about gearboxes and gears in genral I learned from a very smart
man.......George Jones.  I still have all the notes on his personal note
paper wherein he gives the description of the close ratio gear sets he was
having made for me and the Triumph raciang groups.