fot

RE: Differential Covers

To: "'Gt6steve@aol.com'" <Gt6steve@aol.com>, spitlist@gte.net
Subject: RE: Differential Covers
From: Bill Babcock <BillB@bnj.com>
Date: Tue, 3 Sep 2002 15:04:04 -0700
I think you're probably right, there should be a differential pressure (no
pun intended) between the outside of the case and the centerline of the
pinion. I'm not sure it would be enough, but it would probably be better
than a finned cover. I think I could integrate a cooler into the
cover--I'm looking at a diff cover as I type.