fot

SCCA ep rules

To: "team" <fot@autox.team.net>
Subject: SCCA ep rules
From: "Robert Dardano" <19to1tr6@attbi.com>
Date: Tue, 10 Sep 2002 21:26:09 -0400
seeing as i have just wrecked my entire nose of my tr-6  (moved a shock tower
as well) i am cutting the tub off as far back as the break booster, wheel
arches  every thing . and replacing it  can i make this new fit removable i
would cut and seem the fenders as nessasary and use the same mounting points.
i know i have to keep the wheel arches and can not make any new holes in the
tub but the fenders would now be seamed. I have just read threw the ep rules
and didn't find  a direct answer (how novel ). I supose iamgonna have to talk
to Colorrado at some point but i want to throw this out .It wouldn't suprise
me if some of you guy's and gals help write these rules in the first place
thanks    rob