fot

Additional history!/ VARAC Vintage Festival 2003 Celebrates

To: <fot@autox.team.net>
Subject: Additional history!/ VARAC Vintage Festival 2003 Celebrates
From: "Russ Moore" <rem@cbord.com>
Date: Wed, 11 Sep 2002 11:09:20 -0400
Folks,
Another point of information. The very first race run at Mosport just after
it opened, was won by a TR-3! It's only right we go in force and make a good
showing.

Yes, VARAC does certainly accept and welcome American entries and members. I
am a member and have been for a few years.

Russ Moore
Spitfire #49