fot

RE: Mosport

To: "'Mordy Dunst/Gasket Works USA, LLC'" <gasket.works@gte.net>
Subject: RE: Mosport
From: "Russ Moore" <rem@cbord.com>
Date: Wed, 11 Sep 2002 12:30:32 -0400
Mordy,
As a comparison, the security folks at Mosport stopped by our paddock one
year as we were launching some rockets, well, it was a lot of rockets
actually, commented they were pretty neat and to just be sure to use them up
by 11:00pm or so. At Mid-Ohio you would be shot at sunrise! Track surface is
newly redone and there's lots of space to paddock. Attitude is beyond
belief.

Russ Moore
Spitfire #49