fot

RE: Limited slips

To: <fot@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: Limited slips
From: "Susan and Jack Brooks" <tr3a@att.net>
Date: Wed, 11 Sep 2002 20:35:00 -0700
I noticed there was no further discussion about the phantom grip.  Has anyone
ever used, or know of someone who has used the phantom grip limited slip.  It's
dead nuts simple and the price sure is appealing, but does it work dependably?

Yeah, I know you get what you pay for, but sometimes. . . . .

Jack Brooks
Covington, WA
1960 TR3A
1980 TR8