fot

Re: condensor and race report for the Fall Finale (Sovern)

To: Friends of Triumph <fot@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: condensor and race report for the Fall Finale (Sovern)
From: TeriAnn Wakeman <twakeman@cruzers.com>
Date: Wed, 25 Sep 2002 11:24:58 -0700
On Wednesday, September 25, 2002, at 09:50 AM, Bill Babcock wrote:

> I'll probably get off my a** and get electronics added this winter.

Bill I made a casual inquiry to Pertronix.  They indicated that they
sell a unit that fits into a Mallory distributor.

Look Ma! accurate distributor advance timing and no points!

TeriAnn Wakeman                              If you send me direct
mail, please
Santa Cruz, California                       start the subject line
with TW -
twakeman@cruzers.com                  I will be sure to read the message

http://www.cruzers.com/~twakeman

"How can life grant us the boon of living..unless we dare"
Amelia Earhart 1898-1937