fot

Re: Triumph Wins

To: Robertten1@aol.com
Subject: Re: Triumph Wins
From: Joe Curry <Spitlist@gte.net>
Date: Wed, 09 Oct 2002 16:47:38 -0700
Bob,
If my efforts finally pay off, you will be able to run against
competition that is much closer than the wealth of Lotus 7 clones that
are perpetual class national champions.  There is a study currently
going on to see how to split the class into one for those purpose built
race cars and one for "Real" cars that have been modified beyond the
limits of Prepared.  The minimum weight limits will be much higher than
what it currently is and therefore won't handicap you (and me) as much
as the classes currently do.

Unfortunately, such revolutionary stuff typically takes years to finally
get settled.  Such is the politics of the SCCA!

Cheers,
Joe (C)

SCCA Arizona Border Region 2002 Spring/Summer DM class winner
SCCA Arizona Region 2002 Summer Series DM Class winner
SCCA Arizona Region 2002 Spring Series DM Class winner
Sierra Sports Car Club 2002 Spring Series DM winner
Sierra Sports Car Club 2002 Summer Series DM winner