fot

SELF SERVING PERSONAL HORN TOOTING

To: fot@autox.team.net ('fot@autox.team.net')
Subject: SELF SERVING PERSONAL HORN TOOTING
From: BillDentin@aol.com
Date: Sat, 12 Oct 2002 13:15:41 EDT
Amici:

For those of you who get to see this past week's issue of AUTOWEEK, the
inside rear cover carries the newest PORSCHE ad.  It is a picture of a new
PORSCHE, with the new Santiago Calatrava MILWAUKEE ART MUSEUM Addition in the
back ground.  Described internationally as the most significant building
designed and built in the year 2001, it is already attracting a half million
visitors per year.

Our company was privileged to do the granite and marble work on this
building.  While there is almost no masonry whatsoever on the building
proper, there is nearly two million dollars worth of horizontal stone pavers,
stone fountains, benches, etc., surrounding the building proper.  That is
what the PORSCHE is standing on.  The way marble and granite stains, it is
probably a good thing it is not one of our TRIUMPHs...even though it would be
a better picture.  I think a nice TR6 replacing the PORSCHE would make for a
better picture.

Any of you who does not live in the Milwaukee area, but who race ROAD AMERICA
from time to time, should take the time to visit this facility.  It is
awesome.  If you are interested in such things, and would like to see a
picture of this internationally significant new building, contact me off
list, and I will E-mail one to you.

Bill Dentinger