fot

TR8 Edelbrock Holley?

To: <tr8@mercury.lcs.mit.edu>, <fot@autox.team.net>
Subject: TR8 Edelbrock Holley?
From: "Mike Munson" <fasttrs@mindspring.com>
Date: Sat, 12 Oct 2002 21:10:47 -0400
Amici,

Maybe my question didn't make it on the list before so I will ask again.
I am looking for a thermostat cover to fit on my TR8 with air
conditioning and an Edelbrock manifold. Specifically it has an added
thermostat bypass outlet on the bottom of the cover and the radiator
hose outlet angles over towards the right hand side of the car about 70
degrees. I've got one that points strait up but it won't work on the 8.
If anyone could tell me where to get one in the U.S. or what car it came
on I would appreciate it. I know they were made because I see pictures
of them in the book "Tuning Rover V8 Engines".

Thanks

Mike Munson