fot

Re: nomination

To: mjsukey@cs.com
Subject: Re: nomination
From: "Robert M. Lang" <lang@isis.mit.edu>
Date: Wed, 16 Oct 2002 12:54:36 -0400 (EDT)
On Wed, 16 Oct 2002 mjsukey@cs.com wrote:

> I would like to nominate a young man to the group.  I believe Ryan was
> 14 when I first met him.  He already had his first TR6 and was in the
> process of making it drivable.  He actually took his driving test in
> his TR6 when he was 16.  He did his first autox a couple of years ago
> and now has the race bug BAD. He has great natural driving skill and
> is able to make us old farts nervous at the autox's. He has been
> competing at the Ohio-State Sports Car Club, Mid-Ohio Sports Car Club,
> Akron Sports Car Club and of course TRF autox's. He is now in the
> process of building a TR250 racecar.  Ryan completed his drivers
> school at Mid-Ohio this summer.  He is off to college now but I'm sure
> he is wrenching when he gets the chance.  He is one of the few young
> men that appreciate the Triumph badge.  Ryan Miles at
> rjhmile@yahoo.com Second anyone?

Second.

Welcome Ryan.

To say that Ryan is enthusiastic towards the Triumph marque is a bit of an
understatement. Marty is right - Ryan has it BAD.

Ryan, drop a note to the fot list (fot@autox.team.net) describing your
obsession with Triumphs and mjb - please wave the magic twanger for
rjhmile@yahoo.com

> Marty Sukey

regards,
rml
Voice:617-253-7438    FAX: 617-258-9535        |