fot

Re: generic question on compression checks

To: BRITPAC@aol.com, fot@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: generic question on compression checks
From: "Brad Kahler" <brad.kahler@141.com>
Date: Wed, 16 Oct 2002 17:11:40 -0500
Steve,

The engine was removed, cylinders bored and correct sized pistons
installed.  We put about 8,000 miles or so on the vehicle in the last
year with performance gradually decreasing over that period of time.

I keep thinking of a bad cam that wasn't hardened properly or
something along those lines.

Brad