fot

Re: Best $155 ever spent THAT LOOOONG RACE REPORT

To: vinttr4@geneseo.net
Subject: Re: Best $155 ever spent THAT LOOOONG RACE REPORT
From: BillDentin@aol.com
Date: Mon, 21 Oct 2002 19:04:24 EDT
In a message dated 10/21/2002 2:32:00 PM Central Daylight Time,
vinttr4@geneseo.net writes:

> I hear that since there were three Triumphs in the rental garages, the
> track owner is trying to fine us for compensatory damages for excessive
> oildry requirements............

Jack:

I took care of that before I left.  I took a broom and spread the oil all
over the garage floors.  It made them look like glass.  I'm going to send him
a bill for sealing the floors.

Team Triumph looked pretty classy in the garages at BLACKHAWK FARMS
RACEWAY.....florescent lights, compressed air, electrify, TV (watched the
BADGERS vrs the BUCKEYES on Saturday and the PACKERS on Sunday)...all the
comforts of home.  Jack even brought a heater.  (It was 26 degrees in Rocton,
Illinois on Sunday morning.  By ten o'clock it was gorgeous.

Bill Dentinger

Bill