fot

RE: Glacier Girl....

To: "'Richard Taylor'" <n196x@mindspring.com>,
Subject: RE: Glacier Girl....
From: Bill Babcock <BillB@bnj.com>
Date: Tue, 29 Oct 2002 15:38:28 -0800
Wow, great story. P-38's are everybody's favorite fighter, though I always
thought Mustangs were very cool too. Sounds like you got your money's
worth in adventure. There's always some dink with money ready to take more
credit than is due. It's common enough that it seems to be part of the
drive required to accumulate good amounts of it in the first place.

Congratulations--it doesn't matter what the public believes. That's always
mostly bullshit anyway.

Bill