fot

beaverun

To: <fot@autox.team.net>
Subject: beaverun
From: "stutzman" <stutzman@adelphia.net>
Date: Sat, 2 Nov 2002 10:36:10 -0500
I just did a track day at beaverun in my TR4 and had a delightful time.
I know Danny Yanda the GM.He is also the chairman of the Pittsburgh Vintage
Grand Prix
I am willing to help.
beaverun is 2 miles north of exit 2of the penna turnpike on route 18.
TRF is in Armagh, Pa on route 22.
To get from TRF to beaverun you go west on route 22 toward Pittsburgh.
get in the turnpike at exit 6, Monroeville, and go west to exit 2.maybe 2
hours driving time.
beaverun has a skid pad. the local scca group runs autocrosses onit.
there is also a 1.6 mile race track with 11turns.
a longer track is under const.
I spent all day on the race track with my TR4 a week or so ago.
bruce stutzman