fot

Re: Race Report - SCCA Vintage at Laguna Seca

To: Spitlist@gte.net, rem9@sunlink.net
Subject: Re: Race Report - SCCA Vintage at Laguna Seca
From: KLynch7589@aol.com
Date: Sat, 2 Nov 2002 22:55:19 EST
In a message dated 11/1/02 3:53:26 PM Mountain Standard Time,
Spitlist@gte.net writes:

> Hell, I'm sitting here watching the snow fall! Just barely got all the toys
> > put away in time. We have to hibernate for 6 months out of the year up
> north
> > in upstate New York. Canada's worse yet, just 2 seasons, August and
> winter!
> >
> > Russ Moore

Don't feel like the lone ranger Russ. I'm looking at 5-6" of the white stuff
here on the patio table yet the Denver area could have snow  all winter & it
still wouldn't make up for the drought the Plains are goin' through. Send us
all you can!

  Kev