fot

Virus Reported With A FOT Email From Me - Help Needed

To: fot@autox.team.net
Subject: Virus Reported With A FOT Email From Me - Help Needed
From: EISANDIEGO@aol.com
Date: Wed, 13 Nov 2002 13:13:18 EST
       I have done both alive update followed by a complete Virus scan of
both my computers in response to Bill Dentiger computer identifying an email
from me containing a virus. The email was apparently self generated since I
have not sent an email to Bill.

       Unfortunately, the scans did not identify a virus. Any suggestions?

       I have checked with a few others (non-FOTers) who are on my computer
address book. None have received. I am wondering if this apparent virus
targeted the FOT list. Or selectively targeted TR3 racers...or selected TR3
racers who like Road America bratwurst...seriously, did many other FOTers
received this infected email besides Bill?