fot

Re: TR6 Cranks ?

To: "David Wingett" <elkhorn@core.com>
Subject: Re: TR6 Cranks ?
From: "Mordy Dunst/Gasket Works USA, LLC" <gasket.works@gte.net>
Date: Tue, 19 Nov 2002 06:57:49 -0800
Not that I have any interest in TR6 Cranks save for the possibility of
including them with an TR4 order and potentially getting a sweeter deal
when negotiations are made.

But, if  interested in TR6 Cranks.... let me know as well.
M. Dunst
Gasket Works USA, LLC
626.358.1616 voice/page
626.358.7971 fax